The Help Zone
If you have questions, contact us by phone or email and we will get back with your answers within 24 hours.
What are the photo sizes available?
With Photo Booth Flashcubes.ca, you can choose from over 150 designs. These designs come into 4x6 format or 2 strips of 2x6. Unlike the grainy, washed-out prints you have seen in the old typical photo booths, our photos are 18 megapixels and the quality of the prints are similar to what you would find in a Jean Coutu for example.
As an option, we also have the 6x8 inches format.
How can my guests get access to the pictures?
Your guests will keep their prints as great souvenirs of your event. Also, You will be given a USB flash drive containing all the pictures that were taken during the event with the Photo booth. You can then post them on Facebook, print doubles or email some to your friends and family.
Your guests will be able to access and download their pictures for free throught the customer access zone on our website for a 30 days period. These pictures are available 24 to 72 hours after the event.
Option: The Social Media Kiosk is great to share pictures on FaceBook, Twitter or by Email.
Information about the installation of a Photo Booth
Depending on the circumstances, we need about 60 minutes to set up the photo booth for your event. This time is not assessed to your rental period, it is free. We usually arrive at the venue 1H30 prior to the start time to install the Photo Booth. (See options if you need us to arrive any earlier)
The Photo Booth Flashcube and Star requires a space of minimum 8 x 8 feet. 10 x 10 or bigger is recommanded. *The backdrop structure of the PhotoBooth Star must be installed against a wall. A standard electric outlet within 20 feet is also required. The Photo Booth Classic requires a minimum space of 4 x 8 feet.
A tent or gazebo like structure bigger than 12 x 12 feet is required. An electric outlet within 20 feet is required.
WHEN ACCESS IS DIFFICULT:
Please send us a plan by email when you think the location is difficult to access. The site needs to be accessable by car.
What are the delivery fees?
Flashcubes.ca is your photo booth expert anywhere in Quebec and Ontario. We offer our services around Montreal, Laval, Longueuil, Trois-Rivières, Sherbrooke, Ottawa, Quebec and more.
We service all events around 50 km of montreal for free. Fees apply to areas outside the coverage area of 50 km radius using "Montreal,Qc" on google map.
- 51 to 80 km - 100$
- 81 to 110 km - 150$.
- 111 to 150 km - 200$.
- For Quebec city and Ottawa - 250$.
- Other areas - Please contact us
Is the installation time included in the package time?
No, If you book a Photo Booth for 3 hours, your guests will enjoy the Photo Booth for 3 hours. We arrive 1H30 early to install the photo booth.
Are the pictures printed right away?
Absolutely, your photo is printed after each photo session in less than 15 seconds. If you book the Double Prints option, two identical pictures will print after each photo session. The same principle applies to the triple print option.
Can I make my own photo design?
Yes, you can make your design but keep in mind the following rules:
- The result should be a .JPG of 1844x1240 pixels
- A border of 70 pixels should be with no important information/image.
- Identify the areas where the pictures will be with white rectangles with 2x3 ratio.
- Choose one backdrop from our selection
- Send us the result by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include: The file (JPG), the backdrop number, and any special note.
It is possible that your design will be modified to fit our softwares.
Can I extend my Photo Booth package during the event?
Your guests are having too much fun !? You can extend your Photo Booth package during your event. To do so, let our attendant know and he will guide you through the process. The additionnal hours will have to be paid during the event.
*See the ''Overtime added during the event'' options for more details
Can I cancel my reservation?
You can cancel your Photo Booth rental at any time. Your deposit is non-refundable.
How to pay my Photo Booth package?
By check: The check must be made to our company name: FLASHCUBES.CA and sent to this address: 72 Rue Huneault, Pincourt, QC, J7W7G8
By PayPal or credit cards: Fill the reservation form and click on the PayPal button that will pop then follow the steps.
Your balance has to be paid in total at the lastest, on the day of the event and this before the departure of our attendant. You will be able to do so in many ways.
By credit card or PayPal:
During your event, your Photo Booth attendant will use a PayPal button on his smartphone to facilitate the credit card payment.
With company cheques (personal cheques are not accepted):
If you prefer to pay your balance by cheque, it has to be done at the latest, on the day of the event and before the departure of your Photo Booth attendant. The cheque should be addressed to: FLASHCUBES.CA
Please, give an envelope to our Photo Booth attendant before his departure on the day of the event.
Where do you offer your services?
We offer our services everywhere in Quebec and Ontario. Delivery is free within 50km of Montreal,Qc using GoogleMap. We serve all these cities and regions:
Blainville - Boisbriand -Boucherville - Brossard - Centre-ville - Chateauguay - Deux-Montagnes - Dorval - Drummondville - Hawkesbury - Laurantide - Lanaudière - Laval - Levis - Longueuil - Mascouche - Mercier - - Mirabel - - Mont-Royal - Mont Saint-Sauveur - Mont-Tremblant - Montebello - Montérégie - Montréal - Ottawa - Outaouais - Québec - Repentigny - Rive sud - Rive nord - Sherbrooke - Saint-Hyacynthe - St-Hubert - Saint-Lambert - Saint-Bruno - Sorel - Shawinigan - Ste-Julie - Saint-Jérome - Saint-Jean - Saint-Eustache -Terrebonne - Trois-Rivières - Toronto - Valleyfield - Vaudreuil - Victoriaville - West island - and more
What are the terms of the service contract?
Flashcubes.ca - 72 rue Huneault, Pincourt, J7W7G8 - 514-773-3714 - Info@Flashcubes.ca
This contract is between Flashcubes.ca and the CLIENT named above in "personal information".
- Deposit: A $250 deposit (taxes included) must be made before the date of the event. The reservation is valid and confirmed once we have received the deposit. It is IMPORTANT to make the deposit as soon as possible to assure the date you prefer is available. In case no deposit was made, Flashcubes.ca will not service your event. The deposit non refundable and non tranferable to another date.
- Balance: The balance has to be paid in total at the lastest, on the day of the event and this before the departure of our attendant. Flashcubes.ca will accept credit cards, company cheques and cash. A late fee interest rate of 5% per month will be charge for late payment of the photo booth package.
- Photo Design: The CLIENT is responsible to send their photo design as soon as possible. If Flashcubes.ca did not receive the design, a design will be made according to Flashcubes.ca's good taste.
- Client's responsabilities: The CLIENT is responsible to provide: (1) A 8x8 feet (minimum) space free of obstacles for the installation of the photo booth. (2) A functional standard electrical outlet 110v, 15-20amp within 20 feet of the space mentioned above. (3) The Photo Booth must be installed in a closed tent/gazebo type structure (with side walls) of minimal dimensions of 10x10 feet in case of outdoor event. (4) A meal must be planned for your Flashcube Attendant if a meal was planned for your guests and if the Photo Booth is used between 15h00 and 21h00. (5) Indicate the exact address of the event. If one or more of these conditions are not met, Flashcubes.ca has the right to cancel its participation in your event and the total balance will have to be paid on the date mentioned above in ''Event information''.
- Duration and time: Flashcubes.ca arrives 1H30 to 2 hours before the Photo Booth start time indicated in this contract. This time can be changend by email up to 10 days before the event. It is possible for Flashcubes.ca to arrive earlier if the CLIENT chose the option ''Waiting hours''. If Flashcubes.ca is late for your event, Flashcubes.ca will respect the total rental time linked to this contract plus 50% of the delay. Ex: If Flashcubes.ca is late by 1 hour, the customer will receive an additional 30 minutes for free. Our photo booth packages duration period are listed in consecutive hours.
- Weather conditions: Flashcubes.ca can pause or cancel an event if the weather conditions represent a risk to its staff and/or equipment. Storms, strong winds or a temperature lower than 5 degres celcius are some examples of weather conditions that may result in a pause or cancellation. We suggest to find a space inside in case of bad weather forecast. The pauses due to weather will be accounted in the rental period. No reimbursment will be issued to compensate for pauses or cancellations due to weather and the whole balance linked to this contract will have to be paid accordingly. Ex: You booked a 4 hours package and the activity just started. Due to a storm, FLASHCUBES.CA's personelle elect to pause the activity. 2 hours later, the storm is gone and the Photo Booth activity is open again. 2 hours are then left to the package and the 2 hours lost are not refundable
- Damages and theft: The CLIENT will be held responsible for any damages/theft caused by the CLIENT or his guests during the event. If the CLIENT buys the "Flashcubes.ca insurance" the CLIENT will not be responsible for accidental damages caused by the CLIENT or his guests. Theft and intentionnal damages are not covered by this insurance. The CLIENT can be held to a maximum liability of 8500$. In case of damages to the equipment, the cost will be calculated as follows and will have to be paid no later than the day of the event and before the departure of the Flashcubes.ca attendant: Touchscreen 2000$, lighting equipment 1000$, photo printer 2000$, camera 1000$, stainless steel box 2000$, costumes 500$. Taxes have to be applied on the amounts listed above.
- Reimbursment, pause and malfunction: Flashcubes.ca will provide a functional photo booth for the entire rental period. During this period, it is possible that minor maintenance (ex: add paper) will be necessary. The time required for these maintenance procedures will be added at the end of the rental period. In case of major malfunction or any other situation that would prevent Flashcubes.ca to provide a functional photo booth for more than one hour, Flashcubes.ca will reimburse the Client's balance at a prorated rate. In case of mechanical failure that can be fixed inside a 1 hours delay, Flashcubes.ca can make a pause to repair the equipment. Pauses due to maintenance are not calcuted in the rental time. If the delay exceeds 1 hours, the customer will have the choice between a reimburstment (see above) or an extension of the pause in order to fix the photo booth and restart the photo booth activity later. The maximum liability of Flashcubes.ca is the reimbursment of the amount already paid by the Client.
- Promotional emails, usage of pictures and movies: Flashcubes.ca can use some pictures/videos taken during the client's event for promotionnal usage on the website, brochure or other forms of publicity. The client can oppose to the usage of these photos/videos by email no later than 30 days after the event. The CLIENT accepts that Flashcubes.ca will send promotional emails.
- Photos gallery on the Website: Flashcubes.ca makes the pictures taken with the photo booth accessible on the website: Flashcubes.ca. It could take up to 72 hours for the pictures to be posted on tge website. The guests will be informed of this fact by a sign neaby the photo booth. Flashcubes.ca is NOT responsible of the usage done with the photos made available through this service. The photos are protected with a password but Flashcubes.ca can NOT guarantee their protection. Flashcubes.ca will make the selection of the photos that will go on the website. The CLIENT can refuse this service at anytime.
- Cancellation: The client can cancel their reservation at any time. The deposit is non-refundable and cannot be transferred to another event or date.
- Modifications: All modifications to this contract must be done in writing and be signed by the client and Flashcubes.ca.
1 - Plan the balance of your payment. It has to be paid in total no later than the date of your event. We accept cash, credit cards, Paypal and company checks. (Personnal checks are not accepted)
How to make a review?